Heard about the Heartbleed vulnerability? Your hosted Vanilla Forum was not effected by it, so rest easy.
Service Status - Check out the Status Dashboard for service availability information.

Poll Plugin

btclogbtclog Member
edited September 2011 in Questions
I'd like the best poll plugin added to btclog.com

Thanks

Comments

• Howdy, you'll need to know which approved plugin it is that you'd like installed. "Best" is a very qualitative term; it means very different things for different people.
  • BALABOOSTASBALABOOSTAS Member, Customer
    I thought you guys stopped using Poll plugins? Details please? Thanks :)
  • I don't know of an approved poll plugin off hand. If one doesn't exist I apologize for being misleading but the original post made it sounds like you knew of one.
  • There are two plugins currently and only one of them is viable. Have you worked with this one?

http://vanillaforums.org/addon/poll-plugin

It may need to be looked over for approval. Is there a generic plugin to allow moderators and up to insert javascript into a post?
  • LincolnLincoln Staff
    edited September 2011
    We're not ready to support that plugin, sorry. If you'd like to have a variation of that plugin created for your site, I can have sales contact you.

There's not currently a way to let any members insert script into posts. We have something in the works, but it's not ready for deployment yet. When it goes live, it will show up in your plugins list or we'll notify you. It may be a while yet, though.
This discussion has been closed.