Heard about the Heartbleed vulnerability? Your hosted Vanilla Forum was not effected by it, so rest easy.
Service Status - Check out the Status Dashboard for service availability information.

Vanilla Forums Blog » How to use Custom Theme – Part 1: Edit Html

imageVanilla Forums Blog » How to use Custom Theme – Part 1: Edit Html

One of many new features added to VanillaForums.com is Custom Theme. The Custom Theme feature allows you to customize the appearance of your forum using HTML and cascading stylesheets (CSS). You can change colors, fonts, backgrounds, banners, and even where elements appear on the page.

Read the full story here

Comments

• I don't have this Custom Theme and Customize button and i have installed Version 2.0.18.3. What am I missing?
  • Hi @alexandruv, this is a feature for customers hosted by vanillaforums.com.
  • CurtisOdenCurtisOden Commenter
    How do you use vanilla tags in PHP (if you don't feel very Smarty)?
  • Hi @CurtisOden, do you have a VanillaForums.com hosted account? If not, you can get support at the open source community forum: http://vanillaforums.org/discussions
  • humtumhumtum Commenter
    edited May 2012
    heme. The Custom Theme feature allows you to customize the appearance of your forum using HTML and cascading stylesheets.
  • EliteoomphEliteoomph Commenter
    What file are you editing for the footer?
  • OwenOwen Member, Customer
    Hi guys - is there a way that I can remove the "views" column from the discussion list?
  • Hi Owen, the easiest way is to use your Customize Theme option in the Dashboard to hide it with CSS, like so: .CountViews { display: none; } /* Hides Views column */

I"ve added this to your CSS, so you should be all set.
This discussion has been closed.