Heard about the Heartbleed vulnerability? Your hosted Vanilla Forum was not affected by it, so rest easy.
Service Status - Check out the Status Dashboard for service availability information.

Vanilla Affiliate Program

imageVanilla Affiliate Program

We have now re-launched our affiliate program and are busy adding to both the content and relationship management programs.  It provides on-going referral commissions to successful affiliates and is simple to set-up and promote.  To get started, you ca ...

Read the full story here

Comments

• vbgamer45vbgamer45 Commenter
    Is the affiliate program still around?
  • Hi @vbgamer45 we took down registration to the affiliate program down a while ago. This blog post should be updated.
  • dwizard7dwizard7 Member, Commenter
    hello @lvez im getting an error on http://vanillaforums.com/info/partnerprogram = Whoops!
    View not found. when do you think you`ll have your affiliate program up and running i would love to link my self hosted vanilla forum to your packages for a commision and help you guys and gals out with sign ups to your brilliant forum platform and looking forward to your vanilla-reactions-and-badges self hosted plugin release to help me along with a great visual display on my site and use it as a promotional feature in order for you folks to increase your revenue streams over here

Best Regards
    Jonathan
    AKA :dwizard7
  • Hi @dwizard7 thanks for the positive feedback. We don't have any plans to relaunch our affiliate program right but when we do we'll make sure to let everyone know.
This discussion has been closed.