Heard about the Heartbleed vulnerability? Your hosted Vanilla Forum was not affected by it, so rest easy.
Service Status - Check out the Status Dashboard for service availability information.

How to find out my disk quota

HuwHuw Member
edited April 2012 in Questions
Attach file does not appear to be working for some people in bricksetforum.com and it might be because the disk space quota has been reached. Can I see what it is, and how much room is left on the dashboard somewhere?

Comments

• Hi @Huw, we don't have formal disk quotas enforced automatically like that, we monitor indirectly. Can you give me more information about what's going wrong for some of your members? What browser are they using?
  • HuwHuw Member
    There's a discussion here, http://www.bricksetforum.com/discussion/4467/why-am-i-getting-broken-link-when-trying-to-upload-an-image.

I can upload OK, so it might be finger trouble on the part of those having problems, I guess.
  • TimTim Staff
    edited April 2012
    Hey @Huw,

Yesterday we made a big change to how we store and serve uploaded content, and it is very possible that during the changeover some of your users might have experienced an inability to upload. This seems to be working now though, according to a test I just did. If you run into the issue again I'll take another look for you.

Sorry for any inconvenience.
This discussion has been closed.