Service Status - Check out the Status Dashboard for service availability information.

Two question - Theme and Language

fmecanfmecan Member
edited May 2012 in Questions
Howdy :)

first of all: I really like the idea around the hosted solution and the software looks great.

Up to now, I am really interested in working with the hosted solution, but there are two very important things for me.

1. Is it possible to send over a template so your team uploads it. I know we can edit some stuff in the backend, but buttons and also some bit more complex themes won't work and I found one that I would really like to buy and use.

2. German language: Up to now, I would only need German language for the software. Any chances, plugins or what ever?

Thanks a lot
Feda

Comments

• TimTim Staff
    Hi Feda,

1) We definitely have support for German, and this can be turned on very easily. No problem there.

2) If you've got a theme you want to use, you're welcome to provide it to us but there are no guarantees that it will work. The version of Vanilla that we run on our system is a little more advanced than the one available on vanillaforums.org, so we'll have to see what your theme looks like before we can answer this question.

Do you have a link to the theme?

Thanks,
  • TimTim Staff
    Do you have a copy of this theme?
  • fmecanfmecan Member
    Yes......where should I send it to? :)
  • Hi @fmecan, you can send it to either of us. Our email addresses are in our profiles.
  • LincolnLincoln Staff
    edited May 2012
    Hi @fmecan, I received your email. Unfortunately the Swiss theme uses too many custom views for us to support it. It likely won't do well against future updates. I'm sure you could craft a very similar theme using the Customize Theme option in the Dashboard though as long as you've licensed their design.
This discussion has been closed.