Heard about the Heartbleed vulnerability? Your hosted Vanilla Forum was not affected by it, so rest easy.
Service Status - Check out the Status Dashboard for service availability information.

Using WishList Member to Set Permissions in a Vanilla Forum

imageUsing WishList Member to Set Permissions in a Vanilla Forum

WishList Member is a popular membership solution that lets you turn your WordPress site into a members’s only site. Vanilla has recently created a WishList Members extension so that you can partially or completely restrict access to your Vanill ...

Read the full story here

Comments

• jenmorganjenmorgan Commenter
    great plugin we will add it to Wishlist Member plugins website at: http://wishlistmemberplugins.net

We have always used simplePress with wishlist member but this one give an alternative.
  • EliteoomphEliteoomph Commenter
    This is NOT relevant and I apologize, but for some reason I can't find where to add a new topic... Anywho... I am try to create a forum that will have both public and private forums... Is this possible? I what there to be a general forum and then private forums that either I assign members to or they can invite each other... I see this is an option separately but can't figure out how to do it on one site? Is this possible or do I need to create sub domains? And install separate forums?
  • lvezlvez Staff
    @Eliteoomph You can create categories in your forum that are restricted to members who are in a specified role. The forum will be public but some categories will be hidden from the public. We don't support members inviting members to join a category.
This discussion has been closed.