Heard about the Heartbleed vulnerability? Your hosted Vanilla Forum was not effected by it, so rest easy.
Service Status - Check out the Status Dashboard for service availability information.

wordpress comments embedded?

ajonesmaajonesma Member
edited April 2012 in Questions
I know that the website comments feature in the wordpress plugin isn't quite done, but I've noticed today that when you go to sign in when leaving a comment on our blog (http://zamkato.com) and it returns after signing in, it like embeds the page inside itself.

Also if I click on a comment author's name it embeds his profile right there in the comments.

I've noticed on 9to5mac.com it doesn't do this, not sure if there is a fix or maybe a plugin conflicting with it or not.

Comments

• This is what it does when you click on a comment authors username from the blog:

• Good catch. We'll get this sorted out asap.
  • Hi @ajonesma - I took a closer look at this, and discovered that you were using a mixture of 2 different features. Just an hour ago we officially pushed the code for our new embed feature, which replaces the old "Embed Vanilla" plugin.

I just disabled the "embed vanilla", and then enabled the new "Embed Forum" feature (located in your Dashboard under "Forum Settings" > "Embed Forum"), and that fixed everything.
This discussion has been closed.