Vanilla announced Silver Sponsorship of Modern Customer Experience 2019
/EIN News/ — LAS VEGAS, March 20, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Vanilla, a silver level member of Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN), today announced Vanilla will showcase an integration to Oracle Service Cloud at Modern Customer Experience 2019. Held in Las Vegas, Nevada, Modern Customer Experience is Oracle’s annual conference, dedicated to helping thousands of customer experience (CX) professionals advance their careers and exceed in the Experience Economy.
Today’s consumers are re-imaging and reinventing the way they discover brands, consume products and seek services. This is the Experience Economy, where the customer experience reigns and the rate of innovation shows no sign of slowing.
Modern Customer Experience will bring industry visionaries, leading brands, product experts, and inspiring storytellers together for a comprehensive three-day curriculum that explores the Experience Economy. CX practitioners across marketing, commerce, sales, and service will leave the conference, armed with fresh perspectives, solutions, and strategies to deliver legendary customer experiences for their own companies.
The event will feature:
- Engaging Keynotes:Living legends, such as NBA superstar and entrepreneur Magic Johnson, will take the main stage and inspiring attendees with stories of risk, failure, and success.
- Inspirational Customer Experience StoriesM:The conference will feature a range of guest speakers including industry analysts, executives from leading brands, CX researchers and influencers, as well as Oracle partners and product experts.
- Powerful and Practical Insights:Whether attendees are focused on marketing, sales, commerce, or service topics, the conference will feature over 150 sessions, immersive learning opportunities, hands-on workshops, demos and case studies.
- Lessons from Legends:The 13th Annual Markie Awards now recognize legendary leaders across all CX categories. Fifteen different awards will be given on March 20, showcasing the legendary efforts of those who create legendary experiences across the entire customer journey.
- Lots of Fun:Oracle’s customer appreciation event, CX Fest, will feature a night of great music from a combination of headlining bands and performers on Wednesday, March 20.
“Vanilla has joined the OPN to deliver better integrations to our customers. Our first integration will provide a streamlined process that allows community managers to escalate Vanilla community posts and create an incident report in the Oracle Service Cloud,” said Luc Vezina, the CEO of Vanilla. “The objective is to help deliver exceptional customer experiences that leverage both the Oracle Service Cloud and Vanilla.”
About Modern Customer Experience 2019
Modern Customer Experience arms professionals across commerce, marketing, sales, and service with the tools to deliver legendary customer experiences and exceed in the Experience Economy. This year, Modern Customer Experience will be held at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas, from March 19-21, 2019.
For registration and additional details, please visit http://go.oracle.com/moderncx. To join the conversation on Twitter please use
About Oracle PartnerNetwork
Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) is Oracle’s partner program that provides partners with a differentiated advantage to develop, sell and implement Oracle solutions. OPN offers resources to train and support specialized knowledge of Oracle’s products and solutions and has evolved to recognize Oracle’s growing product portfolio, partner base and business opportunity. Key to the latest enhancements to OPN is the ability for partners to be recognized and rewarded for their investment in Oracle Cloud.
Partners engaging with Oracle will be able to differentiate their Oracle Cloud expertise and success with customers through the OPN Cloud program – an innovative program that complements existing OPN program levels with tiers of recognition and progressive benefits for partners working with Oracle Cloud. To find out more visit:http://www.oracle.com/partners.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Vanilla provides brands and organizations with a one-stop-shop solution that combines the power of customer communities, Q&A, knowledge base, and ideation to help improve customer experience, drive brand loyalty, and foster meaningful connections, all while reducing support costs.
More than ever, consumers of content, goods and services want a voice within a community that shares a common interest. Vanilla’s cloud-based community software is the enterprise standard used by top brands to better engage customers, drive loyalty, empower advocates and reduce support costs.
Founded in 2009, Vanilla started as an open source project. In 2018 alone, Vanilla powered over 3 billion brand and consumer discussions, being the most widely used hosted community platform online.